Thursday, 22 January 2015

Cutie glimpses of 2014

What can I say- I've neglected this poor little blog quite a bit...

Nevertheless, I'd like to share a few cute moments of 2014: 

~ cute 1o9 anniversary art ~

~ super kawaii dessert at the Little Twin Stars limited guest cafe in Shibuya ~
 They had the cutest menu but everything was rather a little average tasting...



~ adorable Creamy Mami-chan at the Roppongi dolly exhibition ~
~ other "guests" on display: beloved Licca-chan... ~ 
~ ... and these teeny-tiny vintage critters ~


~ Last picture for today is one of my favorite places in Shinjuku - a small cafe at Lumine. I think it's the same floor as Starbucks but so much more cozy and cute~~~ 

Thank you so much for still reading & following 

6 comments:

  1. waww what a cute mini blog with mini photos. so cuuute! reminds me to ameblo type of blog, hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww~ thank you for your lovely comment, Kim-chan❤ this blog was indeed modeled to resemble the ameblo design ^-^

      Delete
  2. Hi, schön mal wieder von dir zu lesen.
    Ganz liebe Grüße
    Christiane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi~ vielen Dank für deinen lieben Kommentar & fürs Vorbeischauen❤

      Delete
  3. Oh *w* the dessert pics are delicious
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I hope you are doing great! <3 Cute pictures as ever! ^^ I know it's hard to try to keep up blogging regular since life itself is always hectic and busy!

    ReplyDelete