Sunday, 27 April 2014

Late puchi pink blossom post


It seems, blogging just isn't a priority for me lately... sorry, dears But I'm back ギリギリ in time for a super late sakura post. 

I just love this season in Japan so much- the whole country seems to turn in powder-puffy-pink dream wonderland

All the shops are well stocked with cute, pink goodies~



Sakura time usually means spring time and it's finally warm enough to enjoy some yummy snacks outside~ 



Unfortunately, this year's spring arrival was a rather chilly one but again, fast food chains and cafes brought out cherry blossom themed snacks just in time. 

The cherry blossom float was nice but
 it had a slightly chemical aftertaste...
 Savory sweet Sakura & Teriyaki Burger.
                                                                                                                                                                                                           





Securing a window seat with a nice view is nearly impossible during Sakura season in busy Tokyo- so I always make sure to take my blossom filled pics before entering the cafe... *sigh*











There are many other options to enjoy pink goodness still~




I highly recommend the above mini cheese cake set as a pressie to bring from Japan (available at Shiseido Parlour, Ginza). The art deco design of the box is just too cute. It contains 3 tiny, dainty and fluffy treats, which taste wonderfully like sakura.

Finishing this rave post with my latest beauty haul: sakura flavored lip gloss and sakura hand cream. The mini cream tube is a Korean product though... I really love the light texture and it just fits my "current" pink mood perfectly



Thank you for reading



6 comments:

  1. Everything looks so beautiful and pink, which is one of my favourite colours! I would love to be in Japan one day during the Sakura season because the scenery is even more beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment, Prinxe- chan. Yes, cherry blossom season is one of the best times of the year to visit Japan ^0^y

      Delete
  2. Schön wieder von dir zu lesen ♥ und auch noch so ein süßer Post :)
    Ich habe das Gefühl in der zeit in der die Sakura blühen ist ausnahmezustand in Japan XD es sieht alles so wünderschön und rosa aus :D ich hoffe ich bin nächstes Jahr auch dabei! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. サラちゃん~❤ Vielen Dank für deinen lieben Kommi. Ich hoffe auch, dass du im nächsten Jahr dabei sein kannst ^0^y Hast du einen neuen Blog?

      Delete
  3. wow pinkish everywhere ^^
    very beautiful sakura tree!
    Hi dear how are you?
    I'm new visitor to your site.
    would you like to follow each other to keep in touch?
    MY-Emily
    Please, let me know! ;)
    Follow me and I will follow you back for certain
    (leave a blog link at my blog after follow so I can go back ur blog again)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi sweetie, thank you for stopping by and commenting❤ I will check out your blog soon *^0^*

      Delete