Tuesday, 1 January 2013

アケオメ!

No matter if exciting or thoughtful and calm, I hope you dearies had a great time celebrating New Year's Eve
My New Year's celebration was rather calm, because I wasn't in party mood much. I think I'm coming down with a cold *fhu*
However, I finally made a big decision and it wasn't an easy one. I'll move to Tokyo continually at the end of this year. 
When I was 15 years old, I came to Japan rather coincidentally. Since then I've been living there for 5 years (with interruptions) and the sugarcoated image I once had, definitely formed cracks. I think this is something, which can't be prevented, if you decide to experience a country in a non-touristy way. 
It wasn't easy to reconcile university studies and jobbing in Tokyo and there were times, when I felt the whole culture was just too different and that I could never fit in completely. I'm still worried about that part actually
But home is where your heart is. I know, that I will miss my German lovelies so much, but I'll visit them often. I'll do my best to reach my career goals in Japan, which is a great place after all, and be a help for my Japanese family and friends.
And I hope, that you dearies will reach all your goals for 2013 - がんばってね

I'll end this post with some random pics. Thank you for reading

Christmas present from Teddy. it's so cute- the most famous barbie dollies
en miniature
Christmas card, New Year's card (with Teddy's little niece on it)  and some
kawaii goodies for me from Teddy's parents


9 comments:

  1. AWWWW *-* Barbie Dollis *-* Die sind so toll <3
    Das wünsche ich dir auch meine Liebe <3
    Oh das wäre so toll O.O <3 Hoffentlich passiert dies auch einmal :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooooow was für ein riesen Schritt!

    ich finde das Sagen: "Home is where your heart is" wirklich schön! Und wenn du die Einstellung hast ist deine Entscheidung, glaube ich ziemlich gut und durchdacht :)

    Guten Rutsch wünsche ich euch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi love!

    Gladly following you back. Thx so much for your lovely visit!!!

    Happy New year, my love!

    Wish you the best in 2013!!!

    Kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those dolls are really cute! I really like your blog! I'm glad that I found it! It would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I post my outfits, personal style, likes and much more :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, those teeny little Barbie dolls are so adorable! ;u; You are a lucky girl for receiving these~ Happy New Year! I look forward to reading your future posts ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year! You have made a great decision! ^^ Please keep us updated of your Tokyo life! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy new year! Good luck in the sales, heehee!

    ReplyDelete
  8. あけおめ♪今年もよろしくね\(^^)/
    I hope you enjoy your life in Japan ☆

    ReplyDelete
  9. 明けましておめでとう!(≧ο≦)
    It's really great that you're following your dreams (and your love! I think not everyone has that courage!), and I really hope you can fulfil your career goals! I wish you the best of luck for this year 2013 and the following too!
    頑張ってね!(^▽^)ノ

    ReplyDelete