Tuesday, 18 September 2012

Mini trip to Amsterdam & Liebster Award

Hi lovelies 

last week I went on a mini business trip to Amsterdam and spend a great time strolling through the picturesque city and enjoying lots of European sweets
-and do some work of cause...


beautiful Amsterdam- I'm totally able to relate to the inspiration
 the famous Dutch painters got from this amazing sky
patient Teddy accompanied me to my favourite bakery and had
fun watching me nibbling on various mini cupcakes 
when in Amsterdam, be sure to visit the "De drie Graefies" bakery
- their cakes are dangerously yummy
 
***


And while we're on the Netherlands- a while ago I got nominated for the "Liebster Award" by lovely Dutch blogger MandyAccording to the rules you have to tag eleven newbie bloggers. I checked my blogger-favies and nearly all of them received the award already *sigh*
So instead of tagging back I decided to "refurbish" my blog list. Please check it out later and take a peek at the blogs of those cute girls (not all exactly newbies, but lovely bloggers anyway...).
To not totally fail as a nominee, I'll try to answer Mandyちゃん's questions at least:

1. What is a 'must have' for your wardrobe? (all pics from the net)
- cute flats
2. Are you a morning or an evening person? What do you do then at that time?
- usually, I'm most fit in the evening. If I could choose, I'd love to work at nights more- yay for "vampire shifts"
3. Looks or personality?
- in the end personality of course
4. What is your ultimate dream?
- to be always happy, healthy and successful
5. I cannot live without?
- No.1: my darling Teddy
  No.2: sweets 
6. 3 words to describe yourself
- friends say I'm sweet-tempered, sometimes chaotic, tiny (only to friends from Europe ^-^)  
7. Favourite Lunch dish?

- oh, that's difficult, I always like to have little bits and bites of nearly everything on the menuI love   buffet-style lunch
8. Biggest regret of buying which fashion item?
4,0"-heels ~ could. not. walk. at. all. 
9. Which rides you wouldn't take in an amusement/thema park?
- anything, which is obviously scary and would make me feel sick
10. How would your ideal date look like?
-depends on the mood, but I love to re-explore my favourite parts of the city, doing some (window)shopping and relaxing in cafés
11. Fashion and Make-up must have for winter 2012-2013?
- studded Jimmy Choo booties & baby powder scented mini pet hand cream from The Face Shop
...
*fhu*
That's all for today dears- I hope you don't mind the slightly long entry and thanks for reading, as always



14 comments:

  1. So beautiful post! These shoes are amazing! :33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Rinakoちゃん❤ you like them, too? I love those boots- I must go and buy them, soon >.<

      Delete
  2. thank u so much for your comment. of course i'll follow ya :)

    Und nebenbei... ich bin Österreicherin^^"

    http://haruhiism00.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you dear- Österreicherin also, hatte ich noch gar nicht entdeckt *hehe* ^-^;❤

      Delete
  3. Yay Amsterdam <3 hope u had fun, eventhough the weather is terrible now -_-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, it was so much fun❤ the weather was indeed very bad sometimes, but we always managed to escape somewhere nice (=opportunity for me to eat more cakes in cute cafes ^0^)

      Delete
  4. Amsterdam ist toll *_*

    Und ich bin übrigens auch ein Nachtmensch! XD ich hasse es am Morgen aufzustehen!

    Hey und danke für deine lieben Worte! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw~ gern geschehen. danke für's vorbei schauen, Louちゃん❤

      Delete
  5. Danke für dein Kommi^^ nee, ich trag keine KOntaktlinsen^^ Ich hatte mal so schöne braune lenses aber die sind mir in den Abfluss gefallen (T//////T)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nya~in den abfluss... das ist ja ärgerlich >.<; hast du pics von dir mit den braunen lenses geposted? (muss bei gelegenheit mal schauen)

      Delete
  6. congrats on the award and such a cute post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Nakaちゃん- thank you for dropping by❤

      Delete
  7. Your blog is so cute! I read back a couple pages of informative cuteness. (*´ω`*)
    Thank you for following me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow beautiful pictures my dear ^_^
    The cakes are so cute~ <3

    ReplyDelete