Saturday, 4 August 2012

Summerly thoughts

Hello lovelies, I hope you are having a nice summer  To be honest, this isn't my favorite season in Japan- I can't get used to the day long humid heat and I sunburn very easily. 
That's why I've developed my own strategies to "survive" summer in Japan, like enjoying lots of summerly snacks and seeking refuge in air-conditioned shops, whenever it gets too hot outside. 
Needless to say, drug store visits rank high - one has to stock on anti-frizz hair products, sunscreen and waterproof make up, right?
Anyways, here are some recent pics:   

Why has the Japanese package design to be so cute? I always get tempted to buy stuff I don't really need >.<' 

Kawaii enamel bottles - I couldn't decide on the color though 

     
Recommended summer hair care in Japan: straight water & hair relaxer ( obviously couldn't avoid the "gacha-pon"-machines again. chibi love❤).

Tiny ice cream parlor, located in Ikebukuro. It is always very crowed, so you may have to sit in front of the storeroom.
- But nevermind, it's air conditioned...*fhu*...    

  

13 comments:

  1. Nice blog☆
    That's true! Japanese packaging designs are so adorable (♡ ╹◡╹ ♡)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi~❤ thank you for following & commenting ^-^y

      Delete
  2. Your blog is soooo cute! I agree about the packaging, they put allot of effort into it :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mandyちゃん~ thanks for your lovely comment❤

      Delete
  3. Beautiful blog! Nice posts. :)

    I follow you. Follow me back, please? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw~ thank you dear ^ω^ I'll follow you back, ok?

      Delete
  4. Aww cute blog :3 I follow you^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Domiちゃん❤ I'll check out your bloggie soon❤

      Delete
  5. Nice blog babe.
    Check out this lovely giveaway on my blog!
    xo.
    http://fromhatstoheels.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Larissa, sure I'll take a peek at your giveaway❤

      Delete
  6. wow! great haul!! thanks for the comment in my blog!! i followed you!
    don't forget to follow me back ^_______^ xoxo

    http://cupofpinktea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely stuff!! Again this post makes me miss Japan so much! One of my favorite thing is just to go to some department store and see all the new cosmetic products!

    ReplyDelete