Monday, 20 August 2012

Busy days

Hello dears  
- at first---thank you for your lovely comments on my previous posts. Also, I want to thank all of you lovelies for reading and taking a bit of an interest in this little blog 
Unfortunately, I'm terribly busy at the moment and therefore the next "real" entry will be delayed for another week(?)...*sob* 
Sorry dears, please be patient with me  
Anyways, I'd like to give you a tiny sneak peek of the upcoming post. Lately I got inspired by some cute fellow bloggers to write a bit more about my private life & profession...
The following pic shows a typical part of my working environment in Tokyo:


...
That's all for today. I wish you all some wonderful last august days! Stay tuned 


8 comments:

  1. Beautiful working environment! :)
    I'm looking forward to the next article about you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh das sieht ja aus nach: Model, Visagistin oder irgendwas in dem Bereich XD
    bin gespannt^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. danke für deinen Kommi❤ yep, die Richtung stimmt ^.~

      Delete
  3. ich bin gespannt :D
    ja, das ist doof mit dem Hund :( aber vielleicht klappt es später :)
    ja, sowas hasse ich so -.- naja, muss überstunden dann machen.
    jaaaaa *-* <3 und wie !! Ich hab noch ein Hase :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. -bin auch schon gespannt, wie's bei dir weitergeht ^-^ den Hasi musst du unbedingt einmal posten❤

      Delete
  4. Your working place seems interesting o(^-^)o

    ReplyDelete
  5. Na jetzt bin ich aber gespannt xD
    Sieht auf jeden Fall super stylisch aus!!!

    ReplyDelete