Monday, 23 July 2012

Tokyo Boom ~ Collagen Supplement

~ regular series ~



One little beauty booster is more topical than ever in Japan-


collagen is a popular ingredient in many cosmetics, creams, lotions, hairsprays and even soft drinks or cocktails. "Collagen-pimped" snacks and candies are available as well as a wide choice of supplements, which are packed very cute and promising. The ones introduced in this post are my current favies 

"Gu-pita Beautyrich"-are small, drop-shaped gums, which come in 3 flavors (lychee, blueberry, raspberry yogurt) and contain a high amount of collagen, vitamin C and "konnyaku"(jelly-like, high in dietary fiber). They are quite tasty for a supplement and recommended diet sweets.  
Meiji's "Amino Collagen Petit" taste a bit like grape sugar candy but are actually sugarless and enriched with vitamin B, C and amino acid. The petit hearts taste yummily of rose and peach- not to strong but slightly artificial.






This one, I like best: "Suppin Collagen" from Melodian- tiny cups of tasteless collagen extract, which can be mixed with any hot or cold beverage. One pack contains 5 portions, each 5ml/ 1000mg of pure collagen.






Rating: I must say, my usually very sensitive skin really improved. Since I'm nibbling the "Gu-pita"-gums on a regular basis and adding a mini dose of "Suppin Collagen" to my daily milk coffee, my skin is less irritable and more glowing ^-^

P*S*: Dear readers I finally found out, how to install that Google Friend Connect-thingy (I'm such a blogger-newbie >.<'). So please, don't be shy and follow



13 comments:

  1. hey dear thanks for your lovely comment ^^ im following you now its your turn :D

    xo
    rheapunya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you❤I followed you as well ^-^y

      Delete
  2. I've tried the Meiji one, but I didn't like that it was kinda hard (much prefer jelly types) ^^; It's too expensive to buy here, so I have to get my collagen from less cute sources (chicken bones and skin...) >.<;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for commenting again❤ "chicken bones & skin"~doesn't sound very appealing >~< well...beauty knows no pain *sigh*

      Delete
  3. Really cute blog :) followed you, hope you can follow back :) http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahaha an so was hab ich mich noch gar nie rangetraut....
    Muss ich auch mal probieren ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi-hi❤ ich war auch zuerst etwas skeptisch, aber es scheint zu funktionieren ^-^/

      Delete
  5. Oh looks nice! I wanna try it! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Katiちゃん❤ they look promising, right? ^-^

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. aw~ thank you for commenting❤

      Delete
  7. Thank you a lot for sharing this with all folks you really realize what you are talking approximately!
    Bookmarked. Please also visit my site =). We may have a hyperlink alternate agreement between us

    my web blog - Pure COllagen

    ReplyDelete