Saturday, 2 June 2012

Tokyo Rainy Days

~april 11th~


Hello, my lovelies ^0^ I'm sorry, for blogging so late- I know, you've been waiting for an update...
Therefore, the posts will be a bit old - I hope you don't mind >.<
Tokyo hasn't changed that much, since my return to Germany about 2 years ago. It just felt like coming home.
During the first few days, Teddy and me stayed in the most gorgeous hotel- which was part of my birthday present ^-^
"room with a view"- before the rain. I felt a bit like Scarlett Johansson 
- And it was pouring, like usually on my b-day *sob*. So, we went shopping underground in the area around Shinjuku donki, lumine est & alta (all popular department stores in Tokyo). 


We arrived just in time to enjoy the last little cherry blossoms accompanied by the seasonal cherry blossom goodies.
sakura latte at "doutor"
Leaving you with another pic for the yum yum-factor ^-^
sakura sweets at my favourite "bittersweet" buffet in
Shinjuku/ Lumine Est. you receive little keys with your table number.


No comments:

Post a Comment