Sunday, 3 June 2012

Shibuya - busy as usual

~april 13th~

busy, busy Shibuya crossing 
Shibuya is still one of my favourite places in Tokyo. Despite feeling like a tiny ant within the urban crowd, it's a great place for people watching, shopping and dining out.


donki mascot, reminded me of Europe
 in this add ^-^
 Of course I went to 1o9 and, again, donki. It's just a perfect little Japanese shopping cosmos, where you'll find anything from make up to interior. As some of you might know, they have a cute mascot, a blue penguin. 


yummy and not too spicy Korean dishes at "Spicy Spicy"


I sometimes missed Asian dramas in Germany and became slightly addicted to Korean series, where they kind of always eat Ddeokbokki (stir fried rice cakes)- Which is the reason for my Korean food graving lately and the reason for our diner at "Spicy Spicy", a tiny but very recommended Korean restaurant in Shibuya. A yummy way to end the day ^-^







No comments:

Post a Comment